My "What Not To Do" list.
Charlotte is a 70 mother and grandmother. She has lived a lot of life. Many of her years she has dedicated to following Christ. She has also spent a great deal of time praying and discovering ways to live life better; to live life to the fullest. As she was doing her devotions one day, she was asked an interesting question: “If you could start all over again in your 20’s, what would you do?” She turned it around and this is what she came up with:
"What Not To Do"
The question was what would you do differently if you were starting over in your 20s
1) Do not fret, it only brings harm
2) Do not get ahead of God (Stand firm and wait on the Lord)
3) Do not receive glory for your gifts (God deserves all glory)
4) Do not hang on too tightly (Commit your ways to God)
5) Do not let the sun go down on your anger (Keep track of a forgiving heart)
6) Do not live by emotions (Only believe)
7) Do not hold yourself back from being involved with people (Be Christ to others)
8) Do not live in regret (Thank God for each learning and growing experience)
At my older age, this is still my List of reminders